2. Starting a new book (When Rain Hurts) on my Nook and loving it.
|My Nook in the hand knit case I made for it. Kind of looks like Cookie Monster!|
4. Getting a huge shipment of new donations for Walking With Orphans!
6. Fridays! Man, sometimes the weekends are such a blessing! There is nothing better than reaching the finish line of a long week and being able to relax.
7. Hearing from my friend Talitha who is in Romania and being reminded of my boys and all the kids I love there. Sometimes these thoughts are bittersweet but the kids have been on my mind a lot recently and the thought of their faces brings me great joy :)
8. Supervision at work. It's nice to be reminded that we're in this together.
9. Getting back into my Bible study with a book about helping the poor and orphaned.
10. Bubble baths! I take one most nights and last night I sat in there for almost and hour just relaxing and reading. What a blessing!
Find the other weeks below:
Counting my Blessings: Week 1