Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Where Did The Time Go?!?

Can you believe it is July already? This year is half over! It seems like just yesterday I was stepping off the plane with my mom from our holiday trip to Romania and 2014 had just begun. I'm really beginning to think time speeds up the older you get.

Anyhow...I have some things to update you on like my birthday and paddleboarding and medical tests and how that whole "Transition Back to the 'Real World'" went...but for now I need to get some sleep... I have to clean my portion of the house tomorrow before work and I want to be rested. We're running the Peachtree Road Race on Friday and my uncle and sister-in-law will be here on Thursday. I need to make sure my "domain" is prepared.

Until then: Welcome to July!

Here is a picture of my cat sleeping for you to enjoy...because I don't have any July themed pictures and well, my cat is awesome and doesn't really need any other reason to have her picture on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment