Not that going full speed is all bad. We have accomplished *a lot*. The Tween Camp this last week was a great success. We had two mornings of obstacle courses and team building activities and then a scavenger hunt in the park the last morning. Every afternoon was a chance for the kids to go swimming in the pool.
|Morning lesson at Snagov.|
|Making some crafts.|
|More pool time.|
|Our kids are totally fearless.|
|More team building.|
|Scavenger hunt in the park.|
|The kids had to find team members hidden all over and get something special from them.|
|I think they had a good time.|
|My sweet Albina (who is growing up way to fast).|
|The kids singing for us.|
|With my Elvis.|
This week is Teen Camp with the kids from Voluntari and Peris. We have a new team here for the next two weeks so there is a little adjustment period for all of us. I'm hoping for another smooth week of camps and great time with the kids!
- Pray for our camp this week with the older teens.
- Pray for my Iuli. He cut his foot during our water day and they were debating about giving him stitches. He's a trooper but I have definitely worried about him all weekend.
- Continue to pray for my documents that have to be reviewed by the professional licensing board in Georgia. I still have not heard back from them yet but pray that I will be able to continue to pursue my license while living and working in Romania.
- Pray for the staff and team members as we head into another busy week. We have been going non-stop since the beginning of July and we are all starting to feel it.
- Praise God for allowing me to spend some time with my friend Talitha this weekend.
- Praise God for allowing me to share a bit of my testimony with the kids last week.
- Praise God for continuing to grow my relationships with the kids, the staff, and the team members.
- Praise God that He answered some prayers for my family last week!