|This is my real life calendar.|
|Me and Marian|
|I got to spend quite a bit of time talking to my oldest, George, and catching up on his life.|
|Even my Ionut was there!|
|Group picture with Kirsteen and the kids.|
|Getting to see sweet Marius.|
|Denisa, she is relatively new to the orphanage so I am just getting to know her but she is quite a beautiful and sweet young lady.|
- Pray for the upcoming weeks of camps that we have with our teenagers and pre-teens.
- Pray for us as we deal with kids who continually test us to see if we really do care about them.
- Pray for our kids who are away with family during the summer or who have family members promising to come get them soon. That is always a very difficult thing for us to deal with, especially when there are broken promises, difficult transition periods, and hurting hearts.
- Pray for me as I deal with a true Romanian summer without central A.C.!
- Pray for my family and friends back home. As life goes on for all of us there are always difficult moments.
- Continue to pray for my documents that have to be reviewed by the professional licensing board in Georgia. I have not heard back from them yet but pray that I will be able to continue to pursue my license while living and working in Romania.
- Praise God for the sweet moments we have had with the kids this past week.
- Praise God for continuing to grow my relationship with the kids, the team members, and the other staff.
- Praise God for continuing to make this feel like my home.