Wednesday, April 30, 2014

An Excellent Weekend

Last weekend was probably one of the best that I've had in a while. I was able to get off early on Friday and have the whole weekend free to do what I wanted.

Saturday was the "main event" so to speak. It started with breakfast at the Highland Bakery with the fam. That's where I literally got blessed and anointed while eating chicken biscuits. Afterwards, me, my mom, and my sister-in-law walked down to the Inman Park Festival.
Me and my mom.

Me and my sister-in-law.

This is probably one of my favorite festivals. We spent almost 6 hours walking around and buying stuff (soap, homemade donuts, artisan chocolate, handmade pottery, etc.).

One of the highlights of Saturday is the parade. It's quite eclectic.

The Seed and Feed Marching Abominable.

The Precision Attache Team.

Part of the Big Mask Project.

Box Heros
All in all we had a great time and by the end of the day I was exhausted. Sunday was the usual (church, napping, cooking) along with a little cleaning and prep for the week ahead. Unfortunately the weekend was far too short. It's back to the daily grind (or daily bulldozing as the case is more likely to be).

No comments:

Post a Comment