Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter

I know I'm a little late to the game but I thought I'd give y'all a peek into my family's Easter weekend.

It ended up being a family-filled weekend as my uncle was in town for work (he and his family just moved to Corpus Christ, Texas) and my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew were also staying with us. On Sunday we all went to the outdoor service at my parents' church and then had lunch at my parents' house. My grandmother and aunt came over for lunch as well. After lunch we went and visited my grandfather at the nursing home. It ended up being a pretty busy day but it was great to be with my family. As my mom says, "My home and my heart are full!"

The cutest little bunny ever!
My brother, sister-in-law, and nephew after church.
My brother with his little man. So weird to think that my little brother is a dad!
Selfie!
My mom, nephew, grandmother, and brother. Four generations.
My aunt with her great-nephew.
My brother, dad, nephew, and my uncle. Do they look related?
My grandfather and my mom.
Hope you all had a great Easter as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment