Monday, April 7, 2014

Productive?

Today...wow...where to start.

1. It was Monday. And I seriously just did a double take. Is it really only Monday?!?!
2. It was incredibly rainy.
Proof (through a window screen).

More proof.
3. I still have zero motivation for anything.
4. I took a 30 minute nap before I left for work. A nap. At 8:00 in the morning.
5. I spent an hour and a half tonight trying to get a monthly donation button set up for the Walking With Orphans website.
6. But you know what? I did it dang it! (scroll down here to see what all my hard work accomplished...yep...one little PayPal button...)
7. I cannot tell you how many error messages I encountered (there were a lot).
8. I chewed my tongue to bits from the anxiety and frustration of it all (chew my tongue, that's what I do...judge away).
9. And then I had my second true, entirely Romanian conversation with a Romanian speaker without the help of a book or Google translate and it went well.

So, does today count as productive or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment