Sunday, April 13, 2014

Counting my Blessings: Weeks 8 and 9

You get a two-fer since I didn't take the time to post for last week.

Ways I've been blessed in the last few weeks...

1. Unexpectedly running into a friend at the UGA baseball game who has been in Afghanistan for the last year.
2. Having dinner with above mentioned friend, another friend I haven't seen in several months (friend #2), and friend #2's girlfriend.
3. Dinner with my "twin" Marissa on Friday night (sometimes we think so much alike it is scary).
4. Having someone write a grant proposal for Walking With Orphans.
5. Getting our first monthly supporter for Walking With Orphans!
6. Figuring out something technical on the computer without any help.
7. Finding out I'm getting money back from my taxes.
8. Getting approval to take my licensure test.
9. Getting a 97% on our treatment plans during our insurance audit.
10. Getting a 100% on our assessments during our insurance audit.
11. Sunday afternoon naps.
12. Spring time weather.
13. Walking the dog.
14. Conquering my anxiety over a situation.
15. Being with my family.
16. Seeing my mom get passionate about making a difference in people's lives.
17. Spending some one on one time with my dad while my mom was out of town.
18. Air conditioning.
19. Feeling like I got over a hump in my Romanian lessons.
20. Sinus surgery. I got it done several years ago and I can actually breathe during allergy season. I was so miserable for so long. Thank you Dr. Gadlage!

Here's weeks 1-7 of you want to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment