Monday, March 3, 2014

Random Things on My Mind

1. I want to quit my job and run my nonprofit full time. Then I could have an intern. Then things might get done.

2. I do not have enough financial backing to quit my job. I need an intern to help fund-raise. See #1.

3. I haven't heard from my sponsor child in Ukraine in 4 months. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with all the rioting and brink of war and what not. But it still hurts my heart when I look at his Christmas present sitting in the corner of the room waiting to be sent.

4. A little part of me is afraid the sponsorship company took my money and bolted.

5. I'm really praying for a miracle in Ukraine right now. I'm not even sure what the answer is to all that mess but I'm tired of the constant tension. I want things resolved yesterday.

6. I was beyond tired at work today. I have no idea why.

7. That made me a little difficult to be around for the first half of the day.

8. I dropped a can of disgusting shrimp bits cat food in the kitchen. It smelled horrible and a drop splashed on my chin. I'm afraid I'll smell like shrimp bits cat food all day tomorrow.

9. I cussed when I dropped the cat food. And then I almost cried.

10. I've almost cried about 6x in the last few days. And I had a really big cry last week.

11. I hate being hormonal.

12. I'd really like to go on another wine tasting again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment