1. I want to quit my job and run my nonprofit full time. Then I could have an intern. Then things might get done.
2. I do not have enough financial backing to quit my job. I need an intern to help fund-raise. See #1.
3. I haven't heard from my sponsor child in Ukraine in 4 months. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with all the rioting and brink of war and what not. But it still hurts my heart when I look at his Christmas present sitting in the corner of the room waiting to be sent.
4. A little part of me is afraid the sponsorship company took my money and bolted.
5. I'm really praying for a miracle in Ukraine right now. I'm not even sure what the answer is to all that mess but I'm tired of the constant tension. I want things resolved yesterday.
6. I was beyond tired at work today. I have no idea why.
7. That made me a little difficult to be around for the first half of the day.
8. I dropped a can of disgusting shrimp bits cat food in the kitchen. It smelled horrible and a drop splashed on my chin. I'm afraid I'll smell like shrimp bits cat food all day tomorrow.
9. I cussed when I dropped the cat food. And then I almost cried.
10. I've almost cried about 6x in the last few days. And I had a really big cry last week.
11. I hate being hormonal.
12. I'd really like to go on another wine tasting again soon.