Sunday, March 30, 2014

What I Will Be Doing Today

Today I have to go to work. I'm going in around 2 so that leaves my morning pretty open. Here are the things I could be doing:
  • vacuuming
  • washing clothes
  • logging donations for Walking With Orphans
  • updating the Walking With Orphans website
  • figuring out how to get the next big fundraiser launched
  • writing letters to the kids in Romania
  • mailing my tax information off
  • repainting my nails
  • studying Romanian
  • going to church
  • dusting
Here is what I am more likely to be doing:
  • knitting
  • reading blogs
My week has been insane. I'm so over work right now and I'm a little miffed that we're not closer to being prepared for this audit than we already are. Once this gets finished I may take a weekend getaway to somewhere fabulous where my cell phone doesn't have reception so no one can find me. I will try and actually be a little productive today and maybe do some laundry or write some letters to the kids. And I will probably watch my church service online. But I think a mental health break is beyond needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment